Looking for a quality education that is grounded in faith and character development whilst having the freedom for your children to study at home?
Unsure on what the differences are between Homeschooling and Distance Education?
Want to be inspired by a curriculum that is infused with time-tested methodologies of Charlotte Mason and rooted in a biblical worldview?
We warmly invite you to come online and share 90 minutes with us.
In this Summit, we will showcase the:
- Benefits of Distance Education and what makes this chosen pathway a simple yet dynamic one
- What makes Distance Education the fastest growing choice for families who choose to study from home
- The differences between Distance Education and Homeschooling
- What a Distance Education interactive session looks like and how it stimulates your children to thrive
- Meet some Distance Education teachers
The Charlotte Mason approach to education goes beyond just teaching academic subjects. We believe in educating the whole child – mind, body, and spirit – by nurturing their character and instilling in them a love for learning that will last a lifetime.
Our experienced and dedicated teachers provide personalised instruction that meets each student where they are, encouraging them to develop their God-given talents and reach their full potential.
With our flexible distance education program, students can learn from anywhere, at any time. Our online platform provides an engaging and interactive learning experience that is second to none, allowing students to connect with their peers and teachers in a safe and supportive environment.
Choose our distance education school and give your child the gift of a quality education that is rooted in faith, character, and a love for learning. Contact us today to learn more!
Register above to join us in this LIVE Online Summit, followed by an opportunity to speak to one of our DE Enrolment Team